Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Redbird's story.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The Redbird's story. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:38 pm

"No it doesn't! Why is always my fault? Why can't you take the blame every now and again?" Blake yelled tears at the coner of his sea green eyes.

"I'm sorry." Tyler whispbered to Elliot.
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 pm

"I do!!" Cora yelled back. "But it's usually your fault anyways!"

"It's fine," Elliot sniffled. She looked up as they approached her cottage.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 pm

"No!" He yelled. "No you don't and no it's not always my fault!" He truned and ran towards their own cottage. He ran up shairs pass the room his sisters shared and into his parnets little room.

As the smallest he had to sleep in btween them, but sometimes he would be told to share one of his sisters beds for the night. For the some reason he always picked cora's. "She's warmer." He would say but he wasn't sure himself why he picked her bed.

He sat on the edge of their bed. "She's so spuid." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Cora glared at Blake until he disappeared into the cottage. Her mood changed immediatly, from being angry to being calmer. She turned to her two sister, a small smile on her young face.
~~
Elliot sighed when the yelling stopped. She was still holding Tyler's hand as she walked up to her cottage. She glanced up at Tyler.

"Thank you," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Tyler nodded and let go of her hand opening the door for the littke girl, three years younger then him.

~~~
Blake conutied to cry on the edge of the bed he shared with his parnets.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Elliot smiled slightly at Tyler before walking into her cottage. Her mom was there waiting for her.

"Where have you been?" She demanded. "You're home late! I was getting worried."

"Sorry, mama," Elliot said quietly, shutting the door behind her.
~~~
Cora sighed.

"Let's go home," she said to her sisters.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Layla nodded. "ok", she said and started walking back to their cottage.

Sally was silent and just nodded and followed Layla.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Cora followed behind Sally quietly, thinking.

'Blake ran off. What a baby. He's probably off crying.'
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Layla walked into the cottage.

Sally came in after after her. She wondered if Blake was ok. She went up stairs to her parents room and knocked on the door. "Blake?", she called thinking he might have gone into there.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Cora walked in after Sally, closing the door behind her. She watched Sally go to check on Blake. She wordlessly went upstairs and into the room she shared with her sisters, going to sit by the window.
~~
Elliot helped her mother make dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Blake tryed his best to dry his eyes. "Yes?" His voice small.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Sally opened the door a little and peeked her head in. "Are you ok?", she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Blake was still trying his eyes. "Yes." He said
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Sally came into the room fully. "Then why are you eyes red?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm

"Because!" Blake said crossing his arms over his chest and looking away.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Cora could hear Blake and Sally in the room next door, and couldn't resist rolling her eyes.

'Blake always yells at me, too, then he comes home and cries,' she thought. 'At least /I/ don't,' she thought.
~~~
Elliot sang a soft tune as she helped her mom in the kitchen. Her mom smiled down at her, looking tired.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Sally sighed. "If you don't want to tell me you don't have to", she said and turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:56 pm

"Wait!" Blake cried. He jumped down off the bed and grabed Sally's wrist. "Please don't leave."

Mama walked up the shairs. "Blake sweetie, do you mind sleeping with your sisters tonight?"
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Sally stopped and looked back Blake when he grabbed her wrist. "ok I'll stay", she said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Cora groaned inwardly.

'Great, he's going to sleep in here,' she thought. 'He's going to want to sleep in my bed, isn't he?' She sighed and stood up, walking out into the hallway and peeked into her parent's room, where Sally, Blake, and her mother were.
~~~~~~`
After they finished making dinner, Elliot and her mother sat down at the table. Elliot hummed softly as she ate. Her mother smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Tyler walked in to his house his eldest sister , who was 42, bent down and kissed him on the forehead.

~~~
Blake pointed at Cora. "I'll sleep with her, she's so ful of hot air that she is really warm" His face was still wet from tears.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Cora glared at Blake, and rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever," she said. "I don't care." She folded her arms across her chest.
~~~
"Did you have fun, playing with the Redbirds and Tyler?" Elliot's mother asked her. She shrugged.

"Yes, I guess so, but then Blake and Cora started fighting again," she said, her mouth full of food. Her mother quickly said

"Elliot, manners!" Elliot quickly swallowed.

"Sorry, mama."
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Mama sighed. "Down shairs. dinner is ready." By dinner she ment a few pices of bread for everyone.

"Yes momi." Blake said pulling sally down shairs with him.

Last edited by Mel.R.M on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Cora nodded and quickly followed Blake and Sally down the stairs.
~~
Elliot finished her meal, which was bread and soup today, a few minutes later. Her mom did as well and stood up.

"You need to wash tonight, Elliot," she said. Elliot nodded.

"Yes, mama," she said.

"You'll have to fetch the water yourself, I didn't have time today," her mother said. Elliot nodded.

"Yes, mama," she repeated. She ran to the door, grabbing the bucket on her way out. She closed the door behind her and ran down towards the well.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Sally followed him, she didn't have much of a choice since Blake was pulling her.

Layla was still downstairs, and watched everyone come downstairs for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Redbird's story.   The Redbird's story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Redbird's story.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next