Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 pm

"Good." Carlisle said with a large smile. "Inside then?" he asked as he let go of her waist and wound his fingers through hers.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm

"Anytime." He said. "I'm gald to help."
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Laurinda smiled at him, then looked back down at the snake, laughing lightly as she saw how wrapped around them she was.
~!!~
Cora nodded, and held his hand tightly. "Why is Damon here?" She whispered. Then she remembered, about Rose and him. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

"To torture me." Carlisle told her, he walked inside slowly and set her bag by the door. He looked up to see Rose and Damon kissing on the couch, "I tried to forget about that part..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Lanc laughd to. "Really, I can unwrap hr i you want."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Cora looked at Rose and Damon, and frowned. She didn't understand how Rose could do that, after what he had done. She felt her hands curl into fists at her sides as she thought about it, her anger building up again.
~!!~
Laurinda shrugged. "I don't mind," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Lanc smiled again, and wrapped hr in a hug again.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm

"Damon, time to go." Carlisle said quickly.

Damon and Rose split quickly, "Why?!" he complained.

"Go." Rose said as she looked at Cora and felt what she felt. Damon nodded and disappeared from his spot. Rose didn't move, "Go ahead and say it." she sighed, she was ashamed but didn't show it completely.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm

"Say what? That he killed Carlisle?" Cora asked. "You already knew that. Why do I need to say it again?" She was trying even now to hold back the full extent of her anger at him.
~!!~
Laurinda blinked in surprise, but found she didn't pull away. She slowly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him back. She closed her eyes, and found a small smile making its way to her face. She still couldn't believe that she had finally found a friend; it still felt strange to say or think. A friend.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Rose looked away from her, "I... Can't help it Cora." she said, "I've loved him since I was human and I'm happy to see him again." she said. "And a few minutes ago you seemed quite happy to have Carlisle... But the again if he hadn't died when he did you'd still be an angel." she added. She got up and walked passed them tochesd up stairs, about halfway up she turned, "Scratch that, you'd still be an angel hung up on the guy who killed your brother!" she snapped before disappearing completely.

Carlisle stood there is shock, unable to figure out how he could go from happy to angry is seconds.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Lance soon pulled back, well as far as the snake would let him.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Laurinda smiled at him, and quickly looked away. She laughed as she saw the snake still tangeled around them.
~!!~
Cora flinched, shrinking down with each word she spoke. The last ones really seemed to take an affect on her. She looked away, seemingly close to tears.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:12 pm

"Cora..." Carlisle wanted to say something but had no words, "I don't..." still nothing as he attempted.

"What was the yelling?" Ashley asked as she walked down the stairs, she then saw Cora, "Hey Cora!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Lance finally pulled the snake from around them.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Cora smiled at Ashley, but her lower lip quivered with unshed tears. "Hey, Ashley," She said quietly.
~!!~
Laurinda looked at the snake, then Lance, then back at the snake silently.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 pm

"Something happen?" Ashley asked, "Where's Rose?" she looked around the room quickly.

"Go back to your room, Ash." Carlisle said, a slight edge of anger in his voice.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Please, Ash?" Carlisle asked.

"Fine..." Ashley said before walking up stairs.

Carlisle turned to Cora again, "I'm so sorry... I had no clue she would say that..."
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Lance quietly put the snake back into the cage.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Laurinda watched him silently.
~!!~
Cora shrugged. "I deserved it," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"What on Earth could you have done to deserve that?" Carlisle asked slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 am

"Okay." Lance said. "Are you hungry?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:27 am

Cora shrugged, looking away. She didn't know what she was thinking right now.
~!!~
Laurinda nodded, just as her stomach growled. She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

Carlisle frowned, "There goes the happy..." he muttered. He picked up her bag and walked up the stairs and into their room. He sat the bag on the bed gently and began to take her things out of it and put them away.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 pm

LAnce grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to the kicthen.

~!!~
Blake was looking for Ava.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Alice pulled into the parking lot infront of the beach. She shut off the car and got out.

Bailey got out and grabbed her towl and stuff, and followed Alice.

~~~~~

After a while Layla disappeared and appeared on the beach, visible to Alice and Walter and well as James.

Kira followed her but walked off and ignored the few people that were still at the beach.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Lenora glared at Layla, and followed her quickly.
~!!~
Laurinda followed quickly to keep herself from tripping.
~!!~
Ava was sitting outside behind the house.
~!!~
Cora followed him silently, looking far off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: