Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 pm

"That isn't it." Isaac said. "I would gladly take it myself." He said, "But I'm not at the top of her list, Damon and you are, for me to take the punishment you two have to take it first." He said, looking frustrated. "Don't you get that?"
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Andrea glared at her husband, but said something, seemingly at a loss for words for once. She finally spoke. "Of course I get it!" She snapped. "But that doesn't mean I have to like it!!"

Cora turned her face away from Carlisle, shaking her head, tears clouding her vision. She didn't want to be comforted when she knew she deserved it; her own thoughts scared her, frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:27 pm

A range of emotions flooded through Carlisle, each showing quickly across his face before switching to the next. Desperation, sadness, disapproval, anger, and finally ending in infuriation. He turned away from Cora and silently passed by the others and up the stairs. He walked into their room and with all his anger sent his hand through a wall.

Annabell looked at the ceiling before disappearing and reappearing beside her brother, who had since pulled his hand out of the wall and didn't seem to care as blood dripped from scraps on his wrist and hand.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Blake appeared in the room. "What did that poor wall do to you?" He asked, looking at the wall, and Carlisle's bloody knuckles. He shook his head as if he disapproved. "You do know you are human, right?" He asked. "You are lucky, when I was alive that could kill you if it got infected." He said.

~!!~
Isaac smirked. "Do you?" He asked. "Do you truly?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Cora heard the crash upstairs, and flinched, her hands in tight fists at her sides. Her nails dug into her skin, and the pain made her flinch even more. She pushed past them both and up the stairs, but paused near the door, hearing Blake's voice. She didn't make herself known yet.
~!!~
Andrea finally seemed unable to take him anymore. "Why?" She cried. "Why do you always look at me like that? With that infuriating smirk of yours! Do you think that this," she gestured around the room. "Any of this, is easy on me either?!?" She had tears in her eyes, but she didn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Carlisle looked at him and frowned, "I know, same with my time." he muttered. He paced around the room, "I think I'm losing her, I'm not helping it either..." his expression was pained but not over his hand, "I am losing myself but I can't let her know that because then she'll worry."

Annabell frowned before walking out of the room ad lookig at Cora, she silently stood there looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm

"Then she will worry?" Blake laughed. "Then?" He asked. "She will always worry." He said. He sat down in a chair on the side of the room. "You don't want to worry her? What are you going to do about it?" He asked.

~!!~
Isaac frowned, and suddenly stepped forward, wiping the tears out of her eyes. "I never said it was easier." He said. "I just wanted to know if you truly understood." He said. "Because not even I fully understands this." He said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Cora looked at Annabell, feeling like someone caught doing something wrong, eavesdropping. But that didn't make her move; she stood still outside the door, holding her breathe. Her eyes widened slightly at their words, but she was silent.
~!!~
Andrea stared down at her feet, as the tears continued to fall. She had given up; she didn't care anymore. "I wish things could be the way they were," She whispered. "I don't want to be scared everyday." But wasn't it the same in life? She was scared everyday in life, though not for herself, just as she was not scared for herself now. She didn't know what came over her, but in the next momet she ran forward, wrapping her arms around him tightly in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 pm

"I don't know! If I did I wouldn't have punched that wall!" Carlisle grumbled, he looked down at the floor. And saw the blood beginning to pool. He walked to the dresser and pulled out a white tee shirt and ripped it in half. He wrapped one half around his bleed hand and used the other to clean the floor.

Annabell just looked at Cora sympathetically as she listened to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

"Well for starters, you can not punch walls." Blake said. "That certainly will kept her from worrying." He rolled his eyes. "You ever thought about seeing if you could get her job transferred, so you could be with her more. It might make her feel better." He said, with a yawn. "You both work for the same people right?"

~!!~
Isaac was taken by surprised. Slowly he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Cora's hands gripped into even tighter fists, her nails biting deeper into her skin until she felt warm blood. She ignored it, however, and continued to listen. But why what they were saying made her act like this, she couldn't say.
~!!~
Andrea felt her tears staining her husband's shirt, but still did not pull away. She knew this was the only time she would ever allow herself to be like this around him.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:00 pm

"But I've tried that... When she became human I tried but they said no... Do you really think they'd change their minds?" Carlisle asked.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Blake sighed. "Then I have nothing to offer you. In no way am I any help." He said standing up. "Do you even want my help?" Blake asked, more to himself then to Carlisle."

~!!~
Isaac pulled away slightly, and bent down and whispered three simple words in her ear.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Cora moved away from the door, leaning against the wall as if it were the only thing keeping her up. She sank down to the ground slowly, staring down at her hands, eyes misted over with tears once again.
~!!~
Andrea felt her knees grow weak, and she clung to Isaac as if he were the one sure thing she had left in this world. She repeated the words he had said, whispered them slowly. She finally pulled away, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:20 pm

"Yes, I want your help. I need your help." Carlisle said desperately, "I need her, I can't lose her because I'm an idiot." he began to pace again. "I'll talk to Zech and Kyo about the transfer. I'll learn to control my anger. And I'll fix the hole in the wall." he muttered to himself.

Last edited by Jonasoo1 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 pm

"He finally admits it." Blake smirked. "Oh that was for both need my help, and you being an idiot." He said. "I would put the anger thing at the very top of the list." Blake said. "And by the way, I'm sure she won't leave you anytime soon.

~!!~
"Are you okay now?" He asked slowly, as if she would break at any time.

-------

https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=135
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-