Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Mason was now laying on her sofa, visable. "How was your date?"

~!!~
Lance smiled to. "I use to scare heather with her."
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Carlisle suddenly opened one eye and looked at Cora before closing it again, "I'm going crazy..." he muttered unable to comprehend it was really her next to him.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Ashlyn jumped, then sighed. "Fine," She said simply. She had to admit, she was surprised he hadn't followed her.
~!!~
Laurinda laughed slightly, and smiled at him.
~!!~
Cora sighed. "You're not going crazy," She said quietly. "I'm really here." She placed a hand on his shoulder as if to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Carlisle opened both eyes and looked up at her "You came back?" he muttered, "But... I thought..." he couldn't organize his thoughts at the moment and was slow processing things.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 am

"Good." Mason said. "I'm gald you had a good time." He stood up, he truely was.

~!!~
Camy wrapped herself loosely around her neck. "One our heater brook, and it was midwinter, so I took Camy with me to bed, so she could stay wram. Tey don't handle cold well. My mother threw a fit."
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Alice started the car and backed out of the driveway when Walter was in the car and over to James' house, which wasn't far. She pulled into his driveway and got out and went up the the door and knocked.

Layla had seen them pull up and opened the door, letting Alice and the others in the car see her for now.
Kira had followed her and was growling at Alice.

Alice ignored Layla, but backed up a little when Kira was growling at her.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Ashlyn just nodded. "Sure," She mumbled. It was true, she had, but whatever she felt for Mason was still there. She sat down on the couch, closing her eyes for a moment.
~!!~
Laurinda stifled a laugh. She had one hand on the snake, loosely, as if she were afraid to hurt it.
~!!~
Cora shook her head. "I realized how stupid I was being," She whispered. "Can you forgive me, Carlisle?" She asked quielty. "I'm so sorry...I wasn't thinking."
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm

James walked down stairs then.

~!!~
Mason watched her. "Do you have work tomorrow?" He asked.

~!!~
Lance smiled at her. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Carlisle smiled at her and set a hand against her cheek, "I love you... There is no need to ask for my forgiveness because I will always love you, no matter what." he told her"
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Kira stepped forard still growling at Alice.

Layla looked back hearing James, but didn't say anthing.

Alice stepped back again, and looked up at James when she saw him. "Ready to go?", she asked then watched Kira when she took a step towards her again.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Ashlyn shook her head. "The cafe is closed for the owner's birthday or something," She said. "Only my second day and I get a day off," She smiled slightly. "Why?" She asked.
~!!~
Laurinda smiled. "Actually, now I feel a lot better," She said.
~!!~
Cora nodded slowly, closing her eyes. "But I am sorry," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Carlisle leaned forward until he was inches away from her lips. He set a hand underneath her chin gently before kissing her sweetly, he reluctantly pulled away and smiled. "I'm happy you're home." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:21 pm

"When are you leaveing this time?" He asked.

~!!~
"Donno." Mason said. "Wondering."

~!!~
James nodded, and walked out after her.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Layla made Kira move and stopped growling and watched James walk off with Alice. She shut the door, not planning to follow James yet.

Alice smiled and walked next to him back to he car.

Bailey had been watching Layla nerviously, she still freaked her out sometimes.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Laurinda shrugged. "I don't know," she said quietly, watching the snake on her shoulders. "Whenever I can, I guess....."
~!!~
Lenora watched James go with Alice. She was smiling widely.
~!!~
Ashlyn nodded slowly. She pulled her legs up onto the couch, laying back and closing her eyes for a moment.
~!!~
Cora smiled at him when he pulled back. "I love you," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm

"I love you, too." Carlisle said happily. He stood up and picked up her bag before offering her his hand. "Care to help me get rid of Damon?" he asked, "He won't leave me alone." despite his hatred for his brother his voice was filled with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Lance nodded. He watched as Camy tried to slither down her body.

~!!~
James said nothing.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Alice got back into the car and started it again. She waited for James to get in before she backed out of the driveway.

Bailey smiled at James then looked out the window again.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Laurinda was watching as well, looking almost mesmerized.
~!!~
Cora nodded and took his hand, standing up. She almost felt bad about Damon now, and what she had said. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Carlisle smiled at her boyishly before pulling her close and kissing her deeply. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arms around her waist, still holding her bag in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Cammy was a long snake. Somehow she found herself wrapped around both Lulu's waist and leg, and Link's lower leg.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Laurinda laughed, as she was forced to stand very close to Lance. She kept her eyes on Cammy, and looked almost like a little kid again.
~!!~
Cora kissed him back, closing her eyes. She didn't realize just how much she had missed him until this moment.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm

"Well, look who's back." Damon said from the doorway.

"Damon!" Rose shouted from behind him, "Stop spying on them!"

Carlisle pulled away reluctantly when he heard them and rolled his eyes them. He then ignored them both and looked at Cora, "Have I told you I love you yet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Somehow Camy ended up arapped around both of thier waists. "Do you want me to get her off?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Laurinda shrugged. "No, it's fine," She said quietly, looking down at the snake. Finally she looked up at him, smiling slightly. "Thanks again," She said quietly. "For everything."
~!!~
Cora laughed, also ignoring Damon. She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: