Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:21 am

Rose fell silent and simply hugged her friend.

Carlisle and Ashley had finished thier trip and returned to their home. Carlisle walking upstairs invisibly and sitting in the corner of the room. He looked up at Rose, who just sympathetically looked back. Carlisle frowned and sighed and fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:07 am

James frowned. "And what will happen when they find you here?" He asked. "You'll be taken back home, and I'll be charged for kidnapping." James said. "I don't need that on my record." He mumbled. "Look Brianna, you can stay long enough to find a safe way back, but you can't stay long."

~!!~
"NO!" He cried. "If I did what I could he would still be alive!" He shook his head, his red hair falling in his face.

~!!~
Kasper frowned. "No." He said. "No." He shook his head. "How can you protect me? You shouldn't even exist." He cried.

~!!~
Leon frowned. "You are her sister. Twin sister at that." He replied.

(( Plotting still underway. ))
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:39 pm

"But I do exist!" Raven protested, pulling back and looking at him. "I'm dead, but I exist. I'm here. I'm right here," She said. Sable was strangely silent this whole time.
~!!~
Ava tightened her grip, shaking her head. "Blaming yourself for something that wasn't your fault won't help," She protested.
~!!~
Brianna bit her lip, looking away. She wanted to argue, but she only nodded. Ivy appeared at her side, visible to both of them, making her jump.

"What are you doing here?" She cried. "If you're here, he'll follow you!"

"He would have followed you weather or not I came," Ivy said simply.
~!!~
Hymn shrugged, glancing away. "So what?" She asked. "That's never meant a thing to me before, and it doesn't mean a thing now."
~!!~
Cora pulled away after a few moments, following Rose's gaze but seeing nothing. She thought she heard a sigh, but didn't think of it much now. She pulled her knees up to her chest and her gaze returned to the window once more, silently.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:05 pm

"Should I leave?" Rose asked, she thought Cora might have assumed that Carlisle was there. She tore her gaze away from her rather grim fellow angel and looked at Cora sympathetically.

Carlisle looked at Rose severely before studying Cora's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: