Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Carlisle smiled at her slightly, "As you wish." he said. He then remembered he had to fix the hole once more, "I have t go to the hardware store, get things to fix the wall..." he muttered, "You can join me if you want." he offered, "If not I'll only take a few minutes." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Lance froze. "I know." He said softly. "And I don't care." He whispered. "I'm glad you came back."

~!!~
Jade frowned. "Okay." She said softly. "I'm going to bed. I need a nap." She said, softly.

~!!~
"I will always be here." He said, and kissed her forehead. "You have nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 pm

"Why?" Laurinda asked suddenly. She stood up, almost tripping over her own feet as it all came pouring out. "Why did you want me back? Why are you glad I'm here? What am I to you, Lance?" She asked. "All my life, I've just been some little girl, someone everyone was afraid would break if they pushed her too hard, except my uncle of course, who did the breaking," She mumbled, involuntarily, touching one of the scars on her stomach. She quickly snapped out of it, and looked at him. "And then I got to my foster home, and they treated me like someone who could snap at any minute, someone who needed someone there to hold them together. A little girl, a scared little girl. I'm not breakable, and I don't need protection." She had no idea where all of that had come from; he hadn't done anything to make her snap at him like that, but it had all been building up from before, and now it just came pouring out. "So what am I to you, Lance?" She asked quietly. "Am I that little girl you think you need to protect?"
~!!~
Raven pulled away and nodded in silence. She looked at Sable, then qucikly away. She wanted to go see Aden, get her mind off of this, but she couldn't leave Sable here with Jade.
~!!~
Ava nodded slowly. "Thank you," She said quielty. "That means a lot."
~!!~
Cora smiled slightly. "I think I should wait here," She said quietly, releasing his hand and surpressing a yawn. "I'm really tired."
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Carlisle nodded, "I'll see you in a bit then." he said and he gave her a quick kiss. "Sleep well, love." he said before walking passed her. He was a few feet behind her before turning back again, he wrapped his arms gently around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder softly. He shut his eyes and breathed deeply, "I might not go..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Lance sighed lightly. "I don't think I need anything." He said, rather boldly. "I know what I want." He said. "And I know that I want to protect you." He said. "And I know you can do it yourself, but you are the person I don't need to protect, but wants to anyways."

~!!~
Jade stepped back, and turned and ran to her room, tripping only one.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:08 pm

"But you still didn't answer me," Laurinda said quietly. "What am I to you? A friend? What?" She asked quietly. She didn't know why she was donig this suddenly, but now she couldn't stop. She needed to know, so she could stop what she was feeling. It was tearing her up.
~!!~
Cora laughed lightly. "You should fix the wall," She said quietly. "I'll still be here when you get back," She teased lightly.
~!!~
Raven closed her eyes, and slipped to her knees. When she opened them she was in the park. She looked around, tears blurring her vision.

Sable followed Jade, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Lance walked over to her and picked her up, setting her on the desk, and made her look up at him. "Didn't I already tell you?" He asked softly. "Or were you to tired to remember?" He paused. "... Or do you think I am the type do tell you something, and change my mind later about it?" He asked. He sounded hurt, but that didn't stop him from doing what he did next. He leaned down and pressed his lips to her, softly.

~!!~
Jade sat on her bed, and buried her face into her hands. She seemed so lost, so scared, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Laurinda looked up at him, shaking her head. "No, that's not it, I just-" She was cut off as he kissed her. Her eyes widened and she froze, not yet doing anything. She had always been so afraid of people's touch, after what had happened to her. But right now, she craved it. She didn't care. She closed her eyes, and kissed him back.
~!!~
Raven closed her eyes, and when she opened them she was in heaven, near the silver waterfall. She looked around, then slipped to her knees once more, but this time she didn't get up.
~!!~
Sable made himself visible to Jade and entered her room, saying nothing yet, standing near the doorway in silence, almost like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Lance pulled back. He had a sad look on his face. "What were you going to say?" He asked quietly.

~!!~
Jade looked over at him. "Go away." She said softly, weakly, sacredly.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:50 pm

"Yeah, I know." Carlisle muttered, "The wall will be there too." he said as he nuzzled closer to her. He had a devilish grin across his feature.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Cora smiled slightly at him. "Well, what do you want to do then?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Laurinda shook her head. "I was--I was going to say that I just needed to know," She said quielty, reaching up a hand and touching her lips. "But, I guess you answered me," She said quietly.
~!!~
Sable smirked. "Now, why would I do that?" He asked, taking a step closer. He had a strange smile on his features.
~!!~
Raven had her eyes closed, and didn't see her pendent begin to glow faintly.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:29 pm

"Well, I do rather enjoy this." Carlisle muttered as he moved as close as he could to her, "Being near you is all I'll ever really need."
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Jade didn't move, trying to seem unafraid. It was working. "This all your fault." She said, but it was unclear is she was talking to herself or the man she loved.

~!!~
Lance smiled at her. "I'm sorry." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:52 pm

"For what?" Laurinda asked quietly, looking at him.
~!!~
Sable shook his head. "You're afraid of me?" He asked, finding amusement from it.
~!!~
Cora smiled, and wrapped her arms around him in silence.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:19 am

Carlisle hummed lightly as he stood there with her, feeling content with life fir the time being, until of course that was ruined by a visit from a demon.

"Well, isn't that cute?" Damon asked in a sarcastic tone, "You two are sickening with your need to be so close, it makes me want to gag." the demon smirked, knowing he had ruined a moment.

Carlisle frowned lightly, he had a feeling Cora would pull away from him like she usually did when Damon was around. He stopped his humming and loosened his grip on Cora's waist lightly. "Go away, Damon..."he said in monotone.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:37 pm

---1 Week Later---

Lenora looked down at the drawing in her lap, her mind racing. It was a picture of James; she was redoing the one she had done bwefore. As she drew, she thought about him. She was so wirred; she wondered what he'd do if he really did have to move. What about Alice? She didn't want to see him get hurt, buts he knew how hard he must be taking this after he hugged her; he'd never done that before. She sighed, setting the drawing pad down on the grass beside her and resting her head in her hands. The nightmares hadn't ceased, the ones where Dust was an unknown again. She looked up as it began to rain. Grabbing her drawing pad, she ran inside as a storm began.
~!!~
Hymn cursed under her breathe, looking down at her arm. They just couldn't leave her alone, and she couldn't control her temper. Her body felt battered; she was too small to really stand a chance against the demons, but her fiery temper and spirit made her keep trying. HEr entire left side of her face was covered in a dark bruise, covered up by her hair. Her left arm had a deep gash on it from a demons claws, slowly soaking the black fabric of her dress leeve, which was ripped and torn in several places. Her lower lip was split and bleeding, an dher elgs ached, several bruises lining them.

She was sitting against the wall in the underworld, trying not to be seen. SHe didn't want anyone to see her like this.
~!!~
Brianna hated this. James might be moving, she had leanred. Aline was gone; James was going. Her parents' fighting was steadily increasing, and she felt like giving up. Who would miss her if she was gone, she thought? Surely not her parents. Would James?

She lay back on her bed, closing her eyes. It was pouring out now. A sudden clap of thunder made her jump, and lightning flashed outside the window. She crawled off her bed and to her closet, pulling her knees up to her chest. She was terrifed of thunderstroms; she always had been. SHe closed her eyes tightly as lightning and thunder cracked again, shaking. A tear lid down her cheek.

Ivy was sitting in the rocking chair near the window. She had felt so strange lately, feeling emerging that she hadn't felt since she was human. Her human life was blurred; all she remembered was having an older brother who did bad thigns to her. He had hated her, and she changed herself to make herself stronger. She couldn't remember his name, only his face and how much he had despised her.

She opeend her eyes when she heard Brianna crying, a small smirk spreading across her features. But there were those feelings again! She didn't want to hurt her anymore. SHe closed her eyes, and only saw Josh's face. With a scowl she opened them again, watching Brainna in silence.
~!!~
Ava had been unable to find any of the siblings thus far, and was beginngin to give up hope of ever really putting Nick's memory to rest.

Now that she thought about it, he had been in her class almost her entire life. But she'd been so in her own little world that she hadn't even noticed him at all. She felt bad at first, but then again he'd never bothered to talk to her at all either.

She was sitting outside in the pouring rain. Water flowed down the street, washing away leaves and twigs. Thunder clapped, lightning flashed, and still she did not move. Her dark blue dress stuck to her, rainwater pouring off her hair in rivulets. SHe shivered, but still did not move. She stared donw at teh water in the street rushing by, listening to the rain pounding on the sidewalk.

She looked up and saw a figure; Nick. She dind't move as he walked towards her, cupped her cheek in his hand, and whispered her name. As his lips toched hers, she blinked; he was gone.

"Please go away," She whispered, bu ther voice was drowned out by the rushing rain.
~!!~
Laurinda peered outside and saw Ava. She frowned and opened the front door.

"Ava!" She called, cuppin gher hands around her mouth to battle the rain's noise. She dind't mvoe or give any sign that she had heard her. Laurinda took another step outsise, soaked to the boen in minutes.

"Ava!" She shouted again, ignoring her own shivering. "AVA!" With a grona she took a step closer, rainwater dripping off the ends of her hair. She shivered again, and rubbed her bare arms in a sad attempt to warm them.

"Av--" She began again, then heard her whispered words. 'Please go away.' She hsitated for a moemtn before storming inside, standing freezing on the inside of the doorway, a puddle forming around her feet as she stood, shivering violently now.
~!!~
Elliot had finally given up.

She thought at first that Tyler had left her to protect her, but now she wasn't so sure. Maybe he had gotten sick of her. Maybe he forgot about her. Maybe he just didn't love her anymore.

'No!' A voice in the back of her head screamed. 'He wouldn't do that!'

'But wouldn't he?' Anther voice responded. 'Why not? You're not anything special.'

"But I miss him," She whispered aloud. "So much. I can't--I can't stay here without him."

She pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her chin on top of them as tears slipped down her cheeks in sinlence. She didn't know what to do without him.

"He's gone. You'll have to accept that sooner or later," Andrew's voice came to her. She closed here yese tightly, shaking her head and refusing to look at him.

"Go away," She whispered. He didn't.
~!!~
Melanie had never despised herself as much as she did now. S he had killed Hope, and hurt Warren beyond anything she had even though posssible. He hated her; his words still echoed in her mind.

'I hate your guts, I hate your soul, I hate everything about you!'

She buried her face in her hands, ignoring the pourind grain. It was only around 2 pm, but it was dark out now, the clouds blocking out the sun and pouring down more rain, making it look like night time. Lighting flashed, rainwtaer pouring int her eyes, mixing with her tears. SHe was on earth, near the dried up lake once more that used to be near her and Warren's home, that they had come to before, invisible to humans. Somehow she still hoped that he migh rforgvie her someday. After all, she had all eternity.

'I hate you!' his voice choed in her mind again, and she buried her face in her hands. SHe deserved this, she thought. Every bit of it.
~!!~
Ashlyn remembered now; she remembered everything. Her life, Chip, Mason, David, her mom, her last moments, everything. And now she remembered how she had killed David. It had been an accident; she had lost control, and then forgot everything. BUt now she remebered, and it was killing her, so to speak.

She was hurting Chip, now, too, and she refused to do it any longer. Right now she stood in front of the goddess, looking up at her defiantly.

"I won't do it any longer," She said simply, arms folded across her chest. "I won't hurt Chip anymore."
~!!~
Cora was sitting on the couch, watching the rain through the wnidow as it fell harder and harder. Lightning flashed again, along with thunder. She closed her eyes, enjoying the peace that rain brought, even in spite of the loud thunder and lightning.

She was thinking about everything. Andrea was still here, and she guessed Isaac was as well. She wished Damon would stop showing up.
~!!~
Andrea stood outside, under the cover of the roof. She was watching the rain fall in silence, her face impassive. She was thinking about all that was happening. She didn't know what to do; she would protect Carlisle with all she had, but doing it against her own husband was slowly ripping her apart. She couldn't believe what she had almost done, killed him in the past. Would she really have gone through with it? She blinked away her tears, taking a deep breathe of the fresh air and watching the rain continue to fall.
~!!~
Sable was standing in the doorway to Jade's room, watching her in silence. Lately his head had been hurting, like someone was trying to push him aside, and push their own way out. He hated it. He took a step into the room, and made himself visible to her, anger clearly visible on his features. He was furious, at no one in particular. But he could take it out on her; that stupid girl was gone, for who knew how long. THis was his chance. He smirked, and walked closer.
~!!~
Raven was in the park on the swings, her mind spinning slowly. She was thinking about her old life, when Sable would take her here when her parents fought. Then she thought about him becoming a fallen, and now Jade. She closed her eyes tightly, then opened them and stared down at the pendent. She closed her eyes again and pushed herself on the swing again as the pendent began to glow now; she didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Carlisle sat in a chair as he silently read a book. After a few minutes of slight annoyance that the rain had distracted him so much he had read the same sentence five times he shut the book and sighed. He enjoyed rain, but not while he was reading, so he just closed his eyes and listened to the sound.

Annabell, however, had a different sense of what rain meant. She appeared in the living room and jumped around, "Let's go play in the rain!!!" she shouted as she jumped around.

"Anna..." Carlisle muttered as he opened one eye to look at her.

"Please, Charlie?" she begged

"No, Anna." he answered and he closed his eye again.

"Cora?" she said hopefully as she bounced towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley say boredly in her room as she looked at the rainy sky through her window. She detested rain and it put her in a rather bad mood.

Rose sighed as she watched her friend looking bored. Personally she enjoyed the rain but lately she hated leaving Ashley alone so she sat still as a statue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're an idiot!" Carmen shouted playfully.

"I'm the idiot?!" Damon chuckled, "You are the one that is chasing their ex husband while he is more than happily married."

"That was not fair..." Carmen muttered, "At least I'm not wishing an ex girlfriend would return my affections when I hurt those she loves!" she snapped.

The two had been walking in the park and the rain forced them underneath a shelter. Their generally pleasant talk was ruined by what had been said.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:30 pm

James walked down the stairs then, he looked sad and lost. He was unsure what to do anymore. He looked at Lenora. "Hello." He said quietly before walking into the kicthen.

~!!~
Chris was standing in front of Hymn, a frown on his face. He sat next to her and made her look at him. "I wish you could see yourself." He said. "I wish you could feel my pain." He added. "Everything I see you like this I become even more worried." He said. "I want to get you a mirror." He said suddenly, I want you to see yourself, see what stupidity done to your beauty. See what it is doing to me." He touched her cheek gently. "Then I want you to let me fix this." He said, the only reason he has yet to is because she didn't want him to.

~!!~
Monroe appeared behind Ivy. He had dark blue hair, and blue eyes shining with a certain insanity. He leaned over her shoulder, kissing her soft cheek. "Hello, little sister." He whispered in her ear, his hand wrapping around her soft little neck. "Or should I say murderer?" He asked. "I know it was you, no one would test fate like you." He said, his finger's tightening, his smile becoming wider. "Did you miss me?" He added suddenly. "I missed you, and how easy it was to bruise your skin and soul." He said.

~!!~
The goddess smirked. "You don't have to." She said. "You already did a great job. You broke his heart." She added. "Not only his, but that angel's as well. What's his name? Morgen?" She asked.

~!!~
Jade was sitting on her bed, she looked up at Sable. She didn't like the look he was giving her. "Go away." She begged. "Please." Her fear was in her voice. "Haven't you done enough? Do you take pleasure in hurting the people that done nothing but love you?" Maybe that was not smartest thing to say, but she couldn't stop herself.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Ava watched the rainwater float by in the street, ignoring whoever was calling for her. Her mind was elsewhere. She pulled her knees up to her chest, thoroughly soaked now. She closed her eyes tightly, wishing all of this would just go away; Nick's memory wouldn't go away.
~!!~
Laurinda walked up the stairs slowly, mumbling to herself. She left a small trail of water behind her as she went. She walked into the room she had been staying in and changed quickly, leaving only her hair wet. She walked back down the stairs slowly, and looked back out the window at Ava in silence.
~!!~
Cora laughed, turning to face the young girl. "It's lightning, too," She said quietly. "I was always told that it isn't safe to play in that," She said, but she still didn't say no yet.
~!!~
Ivy's eyes widened as the all too familiar voice reached her ears. An involuntary shiver ran down her spine as he kissed her cheek. She jumped as his hands wrapped around her neck, memories flashing behind her eyes of her life, ones she hadn't seen in so long. his name came back to her then.

"You can't kill me, Monroe," She gasped through his hands. "I'm already dead."

Brianna looked up then, and her eyes widened through her tears. She didn't ask who it was; she didn't want to know. If he kept Ivy away from her, she was glad. She scooted further back as thunder clapped again and jumped, surpressing a scream.
~!!~
Ashlyn glared at her. "Mason!" She shouted. Her words hit their mark, though, and she took a step back. "I don't want to stay here. I won't be your pawn!" She shouteed, shaking her head. "You can't control me!"
~!!~
Hymn flinched at each of his words, and even more as he touched her cheek. It hurt; the smallest touch did. Somewhere deep down she knew he was right, but she didn't want to listen. As it was all she could do was nod, and stand up slowly. She flnched, her aching legs threatening to give way underneath her.
~!!~
Lenora looked up at James, and saw the look on his face. She quickly stood up and followed him into the kitchen. "How are you??" She asked quickly ,quietly, then felt stupid about it. IT was obvious how he was.
~!!~
Sable glared at her, and was suddenly next to the bed. "I don't know you. You and that..that girl! You both need to just shut up! I never knew either of you, and I sure as heck never loved you!" With his last words he grabbed her by the neck, all of his anger pouring into his hand as it slowly tightened around her neck, cutting off her air.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 pm

"I'm an angel, it doesn't matter because I'm dead!" Annabell said in a singsong voice.

"But Cora is not and I prefer that she stay living." Carlisle said.

Annabell ignored him, "You don't have to play! I just don't want to be alone!" she said still in singsong.

Carlisle sighed lightly and gave up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry Carmen..." Damon muttered.

"No you're not! Once a lying demon always one!" Carmen snapped.

"I don't lie to you! I never have!"

"You did once." she corrected, "You promised me you'd marry me since your brother showed no sign of caring about me. You disappeared a day later."

"I was an idiot! I'm sorry for that but you didn't love me like you loved him."

"You didn't love me either."

"Not true! I am not in love with you but I love you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Lance walked out of the study. "Lulu!" His eyes widened as he looked down at the mess on the floor. "Dry off! Then help me clean this up!" He said as he went to find something to clean it up with.

~!!~
Monroe smirked. "And tell me, love, how did you die?" He asked. "You don't look a day older then the last time I saw you." His hands tightened. "And that is the fun of it, you will always heal for me to break you again." He said.

~!!~
The goddess stood up, and walked over to her. "I fear, I do." She said. "What are you going to do, join the lone demons?" She asked, she looked at Tyler, who frowned. "Go get Jake, and his little pet!" She said. Tyler's eyes widened and he disappeared, and reappeared in the same cave that Jake used.

~!!~
He kissed her forehead, standing as well. "Will you be okay?" He asked. "I want to help, please let me."

~!!~
James didn't answer and walked into the kicthen. He dud through a box on the table. His dad was cleaning out the attic, and he wanted James to find all the stuff he needed to keep.

~!!~
Jade didn't know what hurt worse; the pain in her neck and lungs, or the pain in her heart. She knew he wasn't himself, but she wonder if perhaps he spoke the truth in someway. Maybe he never did love her. Tears ran down her cheeks, but she couldn't utter a sound.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:14 pm

"I'm already dry," Laurinda protested, tearing her eyes off of Ava's still form near the street. "It's just my hair that's wet." She followed him as he went to look for something to clean it up with, silent now.
~!!~
Ivy's smaller hands reached up to claw at his hands, trying in a desperate attempt to free herself from him. "Ask that woman you loved," She managed to gasp. "She'll know what happened."

Brianna finally looked up, and her eyes widened as she stumbled to her feet, though her knees trembled, threatening to send her back to the floor.
~!!~
Elliot looked up with wide eyes when she saw Tyler. Andrew was standing next to her, arms folded across his chest, his face tight and resgined. Elliot choked back a sob, stumbling to her feet, her cheeks tear stained. "I knew you didn't leave!" She cried, but as much as she watned to run twoards him, hug him, she could not make her legs move.
~!!~
Ashlyn glared at the goddess, shaking her head. She didn't understand what was going on here, who the lone demons were, nor did she care. She just knew that no longer would she hurt her friends or family, those she loved. She shook her head again; never.
~!!~
Hymn nodded slowly. "I'll be fine," She said quietly, and looked at him, feeling a sudden pang of guilt. she hadn't thought about what this might do to him. She stared down at her feet. "If you want to help, be my guest. Though I don't know what you'd do," She said quietly.
~!!~
Lenora watched him in silence, her arms folded across her chest as she llingered in the doorway. she looked at him, silent still, thinking of nothing she could say.
~!!~
Sable suddenly released his hold on her neck, and threw her off the bed and at the wall with all of his strength, no longer caring if he was heard, or if that young girl came back. She couldn't help her now. He took a step closer to her, rage in his eyes, though a dull throbbing had begun in his head. He ignored it, and stepped closer to Jade's form.
~!!~
Cora laughed and looked at Annabell first, then Carlisle. "Okay," She said finally, smiling. "Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Lance dropped a towel on her head, and started to dry her hair with an unnatural obsession with neatness. When he he was done with that he dropped the towel in her hands, start cleaning. "He said.

~!!~
"I'm not asking Lacey. I'm asking you." Monroe said, suddenly pinning her to the wall. "Now, TELL ME!" He yelled.

~!!~
Tyler looked down, then away. "Jake." He said. "The goddess wants you and Elliot to come to the underworld." He said, and disappeared. Jake looked at Elliot. "Come." He said taking her arm. "You can if you wish." He told Andrew. Then he was gone, with Elliot.

"JAKE!" The goddess said with a fondness when they appeared.

"What!?" He snapped.

~!!~
Chris smirked. "Maybe it's best if you don't know." He said.

~!!~
Jade screamed. She glared up at him, but the tears ruined it. "Sable! Sable!" She kept saying over and over again, hoping that would bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:16 pm

"Yay!!!" Annabell said and she hugged Cora tightly before running for the door. "Lets go, Lets go!!!!" she shouted happily.

Carlisle couldn't help but laugh at his youger sister.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Laurinda glared at him slightly, her hair sticking out at unnatural angles, her cheeks flushed. "I was just trying to make Ava come back inside," She mumbled, taking the now damp towel and walking back to the entryway, mopping up the puddle she had made.
~!!~
Ivy flinched, but showed no other sign that she was in pain. Instead she glared at him, saying nothing. "I don't have to answer you," She managed to get out. "Does it matter who killed me? How I died? You would have done it yourself eventually."

Brianna ran towards him suddenly, grabbing his arm that held Ivy to the wall. She didn't know why she was helping her, the girl who made her life so miserbale. But she wouldn't stand by and watch this. "Let her go!!" She shouted, just as more lightning and thunder struck. Her legs shook, but she manged to hold herself up.
~!!~
Elliot flinched, as if he had slapped her instead of ignoring her. As they appeared in the underworld Elliiot pulled herself from Jake's grasp, taking a step back. Her eyes fell on Ashlyn for a moment, sadness filling them, then went back to the goddess as she struggled not to look at Tyler.

Ashlyn was looking at Jake with a slight curiousity in her eyes, then looked at the goddess. "I won't listen to you," She repeated. "You can't make me."
~!!~
Hymn frowned slightly, and then slowly smiled at him. "You can do what you wish," She said quietly, brushing her hair out of her eyes and looking at him, the bruise standing out greatly against her pale skin.
~!!~
Sable shook his head, and suddenly had her pinned to the wall again by her neck. His grip tightened more and more as he pulled her higher, squeezing harder, taking all of his anger out into that. His eyes showed no familiarity, no sense or sign that he had ever known her or knew her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: