Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

The big city. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Alice nodded. "ok we're going in probably 10 minutes or so", she said then walked back upstairs and picked up her cell phone and called James. She sat on the chair infront of her computer and waited for him to pick up.

Bailey found her swimsuit and crawled out of her closet and closed her door and changed into it.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Cora smirked, and pushed his hand away. She sighed, and stood up, stretching. "I just don't know what to do," She said quietly. She looked at him suddenly. "Put yourself in my position, only with Ava. What would you do??" She asked, eyes full of curiousity and hope.
~!!~
Laurinda lay on her side, and then said something. "I feel bad for taking you from your bed," She mumbled.
~!!~
Raven smiled, but inside she was frowning. There really were a few secrets she would prefer Sable, nor anyone else, ever found out.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Blake looked thoughtful. "I would think I would want to spend as much time as possiable with her, Try to keep her smile on her face, so I could remeber it better. But that is me. You aren't me."

~!!~
"Nah." Lance said. "It's no problem." Lance said. A smirk crossed his face. "Later I must show you Camy." He said pointing his tumb to the snake cage on the other side of the room. "Up close."

~!!~
Aden frowned. "I must take my leave." He said.

~!!~
James picked up his phone. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Cora looked thoughtful. "I've been being so selfish," She finally mumbled. "I never thought about what this must be doing to him..." She whispered. She looked out the window, then back at Blake. "I need to go back," She said suddenly. She stood up.
~!!~
Raven looked disappointed for a moment, then nodded. "When will I see you again?" She asked, before she could stop herself. She shut her mouth and turned away quickly.
~!!~
Instead of screaming or fainting like Ava, Laurinda's face lit up.

"Cool," She breathed, looking at the cage.
~!!~
Ashlyn had her hand on the armrest, and slowly Chip took it in his own. She felt like she was back in junior high, and almost laughed. But she liked it; it felt almost....nice. Normal. Like it was supposed to be there.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

"Hey James?", Alice said andstood up and went to her closet while she talked to James. "Would you like to go swimming with us?" she asked.

Layla looked at James when she heard him talking.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 pm

"Sure, why not?" James said.

~!!~
Blake smiled, "Go ahead. I really think you should."

~!!~
"Donno." Aden said truthfully.

~!!~
Lance stood up and walked over to the cage. "Do you want to hold her?" he asked.

~!!~
Mason was watching quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 pm

"Is that part of the wall interesting?" Damon asked, he had grown tired of the silence.

"Shut up and leave!" Carlisle growled. He stood up and walked outside, slamming the door behind him.

"Nice going Damon..." Rose muttered, "All my hard work ruined because you are obnoixious..."
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Alice smiled. "ok I'll come over in ten minutes", she said, "See you soon", she said and closed her phone and got out her new swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Any sleepiness Laurinda had felt was gone. She sat up, nodding. "Yeah," She said, stepping out of the bed.
~!!~
"Right," Raven said, laughing nervously. "Well....see you later," She said quietly. She looked almost....sad.
~!!~
Cora nodded, and grabbed her bag. She quickly put her few things in it, and smiled at her brother. She ran over to him, and hugged him quickly. "Thank you," She whispered, then pulled back, and ran downstairs. Ava looked up as she ran by, blinking in surprise as she ran out the door.
~!!~
Lenora looked up from her spot on the couch when she heard James talking. She frowned, wondering who he was talking to.
~!!~
When the movie was over, Ashlyn stood up and stretched. Chip had held her hand the whole tie, and still was. She smiled at him, and he grinned back. They were soon back outside, still walking hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Carlisle sat on the front porch leaning his head back on a pole. His eyes were shut as he mumbled somthing about hating his brother.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Lance opened the cage, and pulled out a brown snake.

~!!~
Blake wacthed her go.

~!!~
"Okay." James said.

~!!~
Mason followed quietly.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

After a few minutes Alice had changed into her swimsuit, and was putting some stuff in her bag. She went to Bailey's room and got her and came back downstairs and looked at Walter. "Ready?', she asked, as she picked up her car keys.

Layla was silent, but was watching James.

(( ok, now I actually have to go to bed. night!))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Laurinda smiled, and walked over to him. "She's pretty," She said quietly.
~!!~
Cora ran down the sidewalk, her breathe coming in short pants by the time she reached Ashley's house. She looked up, and saw Carlisle sitting outside. She hesitated before starting towards him silently.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:18 pm

"very." Lance agreed, drapping her over her shoulders,
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Carlisle heard footsteps but didn't move, he had begum to drift to sleep after days of being inable to. "Cora..." He muttered as he breathing became steady.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Ashlyn and Chip were soon in front of her apartment again. She smiled at him.

"Well..." She said. "Thanks. I had fun," She said. He grinned at her.

"I'm glad," He said.

"I...guess I'll see you tomorrow, then?" She said. He nodded, and she smiled and gave him a quick hug before watching him go. She turned back to unlock her door. She was smiling.
~!!~
Cora looked at him, and felt horrible. It was her fault he was like this. She set her bag down and knelt down next to him.
~!!~
Laurinda looked at the snake, and her face lit up; she had always loved snakes for some reason.

-------

https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=133
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: