Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
srw464

srw464

The big city. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Laurinda focused on not moving. She didn't know what she was still doing here. She should have left as soon as she had the chance. She couldn't stay, not long. She would only end up getting hurt, like she always did.
~!!~
Ashlyn and Chip started talking, and soon Ashlyn realized that she had a lot more in common with him than she realized.

"Are you from around here?" She asked.

"Nah," He said, eyes forward. "I moved out after my old man died."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Ashlyn said quickly. He was smiling again.

"Nah, I'm over it," He said. She smiled.
~!!~
Lenora yelped and jumped, accidentally hitting her head on his. She fell back, rubbing her head. "Sorry!" She said quickly. "You just...scared me."
~!!~
Cora looked at Blake, eyes tired and dead. "Yes?" She asked. Even her voice sounded like she had given up.
~!!~
Sable soon found his way to the crow tree, and smiled at Jade.
~!!~
Raven jumped, then looked at Aden. She offered him a half-hearted smile. "Hey," She said quietly. She was sitting on a tree stump, and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Lance closed his eyes. "I'm sorry." He said suddenly, thinking she was asleep. "I know you don't want to be here, but I keep dragging you here, you must hate me."

~!!~
If Ashlynn could see him, she would most likely laugh at his bored face. Or punch it one of the two. At least that was what Mason thought.

~!!~
"Ow." He said rubbing his as well. "Well, that was the point."

~!!~
Blake frowned. "Cora." He said softly, sadly.

~!!~
"Hello." She chripped. "How are you?"

~!!~
Aden sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Laurinda frowned. Hate him? Why would she hate him? He was helping her. She was grateful, she just had.....strange ways of showing it.

She focused on keeping her breathing low and even. She didn't want him to know she was awake, especially not now, after he had said that. She didn't know what to say to him.
~!!~
Lenora laughed slightly. She suddenly stood up, and handed him the drawing pad. "I uhm..finished it," She said quietly. "It came out different than I had hoped, but I think it's...okay," she said quietly. In the drawing, Jade was laughing, a smile on her face that she had often seen on her face when Sable was around. Dawn was smiling as well, though that had been harder to capture. And she had tried to make Dust look...well, like him. It was hard. One of the hardest drawings she'd ever done.
~!!~
Cora looked at him. "What?" She repeated, but her tone of voice did not change. "Is something wrong?"
~!!~
Sable laughed slightly, and sat down next to her. "Good," he said. "And you?"
~!!~
Hymn soon sat down agains the wall in the darkest parts of the underworld, and closed her eyes under her hood. She didn't want to think about anything right now. She just wanted to sit.
~!!~
Raven glanced at him, but said nothing, quickly looking forward again. Finally, she spoke.

"How are you?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Lance still had his eyes closed. "I should leave you alone, right? You don't want to be here. I will let you go free when you wake up, and I won't bug you again." He sounded so sad.

~!!~
Dust smiled. "It's beautiful." He said softly.

~!!~
"Yes." Blake said.

~!!~
"Fine, thank you." She said happily.

~!!~
"I been better." He said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Laurinda sighed in annoyance. She sat up, and looked at him. "Is that really what you think?" She asked suddenly, no longer caring that he knew she wasn't asleep anymore. "That I hate you?"
~!!~
Lenora smiled slightly back, shrugging. "I thought I messed up a bit here," She pointed. "And there." She pointed agian. "I mean, I tried, but it was so hard to get you guys right. I mean, I guess the real thing is always better," She paused here and smiled at him. "But then, I guess----" She kept going. She was rambling now.
~!!~
"What is it?" Cora asked quietly, looking up at him, resting her chin on top of her knees. "What's wrong?"
~!!~
Sable smiled slightly. "That's good," He said.
~!!~
"Why is that?" Raven asked quietly. "Something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Carlisle sat on the couch, he hadn't much since about noon. Damon sat beside him, "Hey! Steep depression is my job!" he complained, "Cant you help, Rosie?" he asked the angel sitting on the floor beside the couch.

"I have been! Believe me if I wasn't trying it would be worse!" she said, "Im just running myself out of energy and making him slightly less depressed." she added.

Carlisle just looked at a wall blankly, unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 pm

"Don't you?" Lance asked.

~!!~
Dust sighed and cut her off with his lips. He pulled back. "Nothing is perfect." He said.

~!!~
"You tell me." Blake said. "Sis," He hadn't called her sis they were little. "I'm worried about you."

~!!~
Jade looked up at the crows. "It's sad." She said. "There is so many fallens." She said. "I hope one day I don't have a crow up there."

~!!~
Aden shook his head. "It's all good." He said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 pm

"No!" Laurinda said quickly. "I mean, I don't feel like I should be here, but....you helped me," She said quietly. "You helped me when no one else would. You showed me that not everyone in this world sucks," She said quietly. "Of course I don't hate you. I never could."
~!!~
Lenora's cheeks were bright red now. She smiled slightly, and nodded. "Y---Yeah," She said quietly.
~!!~
Cora frowed slightly, and looked away.

"Lee came," She said quielty. "Showed me Carlisle's past, and mine again."
~!!~
"You never could," Sable said quickly. "You're.....you," He said. "You could never end up as a fallen."
~!!~
Raven smiled slightly, hands folded in her lap. "Good," She said quietly. She didn't know why, but she felt....nervous, around him.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Lance smiled. "But you never want me to help . . ." He said.

~!!~
Dust smiled, and looked down at it. He handed it back to heer.

~!!~
Blake frowned. "Oh." He said. "It doesn't matter, the past is the past. And you can't worry about the fruture."

~!!~
Jade blinked and looked at him. Titling her head to the side, a smile crossed her face.

~!!~
Aden nodded. "Why don't you come to heaven, I been looking for you." He said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Laurinda hesistated.

"That's not it...." She said quietly. She couldn't believe she was saying this. "I'm....afraid," She whispered. "Afraid to leet anyone too close. I don't want to get hurt again."
~!!~
Soon Chip and Ashlyn were at the movie theatre. A chiche place for dates, but she was happy to be here. They got out and bought their tickets, before heading inside.
~!!~
Lenora shook her head, handing it back. "I want you to have it," She said.
~!!~
"You know," Cora whispered. "It's my fault you died when you did," She said, voice cracking with tears. "I said those things to Robert, how I wanted you to drop dead...and then....you did."
~!!~
Sable slowly smiled back.
~!!~
Raven shrugged. "I find earth to be very beautiful still," She said quietly. She was silent for a moment, then spoke again. "Wait...you were lookinig for me? Why?" She asked, turning to look at him now.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:10 pm

"Lulu." He said softly. "I won't hurt you." He reached his hand out towards her. "You have to believe that. That I will never hurt yiu. I promise that."

~!!~
Mason followed quietly.

~!!~
Dust took it back. "Thank you."

~!!~
"You saw?" Blake asked.

~!!~
Jade took his hand. "Later can you teach me to swim some more?" She asked.

~!!~
"I find you intersting." He said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Laurinda's heart beat faster, and she looked down at his hand. She listned to his words, and for once, she believed them.

"....I wish you'd stop calling me that," Was all she could think of to say, as she reached out and took his hand in one of her smaller ones. She was small for her age, and still looked 14, though she was 16 now.
~!!~
Ashlyn and Chip sat down, just as the movie began. Ashlyn was looking around nervously, as if she were afraid Mason were actually there. She knew Ether was; she was sitting next to her, laughign.
~!!~
Lenora smiled at him. "You're welcome," She said.
~!!~
"I saw everything," Cora whispered. "Everything.....and it's all my fault."
~!!~
Sable nodded. "Yeah," he said, holidng her hand in his. "Just....don't let Melody pick out your swimsuit again," He said, cheeks turning red just at the memory.
~!!~
Raven blushed lightly, and looked away, nodding.

"Well, you'll soon find out I'm kind of boring," She joked lightly, mostly to hide her embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Lance let out a low laugh, as he squzeed her hand slightly.

~!!~
Mason was sitting behind them.

~!!~
Blake frowned. "I don't blame you." Blake said.

~!!~
Jade's face grew red as well, and she looked down. "Right."

~!!~
"Ah, I doudt that. All the boreing people are hiding something." Aden said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Laurinda let out a breahte she didn't know she had been holding, and laughed slightly. It felt kind of nice, to finally be honest with someone for once.
~!!~
Cora shook her head. "How can you not?" She whispered. "I was the one who said it, and that's why he did it."
~!!~
Sable smiled at her.
~!!~
This made Raven laugh slightly, and she finally looked at him. "Well, thanks," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Lance smiled at her. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

~!!~
"If we blamed each other for everything, how we be able to look at each other." He said. "Fine, do you Blame me for your death?" He asked.

~!!~
Jade looked up again.

~!!~
Aden laughed too. "If you are boring, I fully intend to find out what you are hiding."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Lauinrda nodded slowly. "I....think I do," She said quietly. Wow. She was even surprised to hear that.
~!!~
Cora looked at him, blinking in surprise. "Of course I don't..." She said slowly. "How could I?" She knew how she could, however. But she didn't say so.
~!!~
Sable glanced at her.
~!!~
Raven laughed, and stood up. "Good luck with that," She said. "If I have a secret, I fully intend to keep it."
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Lance smiled. He pulled his hand free, and suddenly hugged her. But he pulled back quickly.

~!!~
"Then why should I blame you for mine?" He asked.

~!!~
Jade's face heated up again. "Was he right?" She asked. "Dust I mean, when he said that you prbally enjoyed it?"

~!!~
Ade laughed. "For how long?"
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Laurinda frowned; she hadn't even had time to hug him back. She smiled at him, and yawned. She still didn't feel good.
~!!~
Cora shrugged, falling silent agan. "I had to watch him die," She said suddenly.
~!!~
Sable's face heated up as well.

"W---What do you mean??" Sable asked quickly.
~!!~
Raven shrugged. "Until you think you can figure them out." She was teasing him.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Alice was laying on her bed bored. She sat up and went to Bailey's room, she knocked on the already opened door to get the little kid's attention. When she was looking at Alice she came in a little ways. "Want to go to teh pool?", she asked.

Bailey nodded. "Yeah!", she said happily. and went literally all the way into her closet looking for her new bathing suit.

Alice laughed watching her disappear into her closet and went back into her room for a minute and got a blank piece of paper and balled in up and silently went downstairs, and peeked around the corner and threw a the balled up paper at Walter getting him in the head. She smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 pm

"Them? We are talking more then one Secrect?""Aden asked, a hopeful gleam in his eye.

~!!~
"But it was the past, Cora." He said. "There is nothing you can do." He said. "You teo souldn' be worried about what had or will happen, not when you have now to worry about."

~!!~
Watler glanced up. "Ha ha funny." He said throwing it back. He missed.

~!!~
"Do you need something?" He asked, standing up.

~!!~
Jade looked down. "N-- nothing." She said quickly. He face was as red as an apple.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Alice smiled when he missed her. "Hey, you wanna go swimming with Bailey and me?", she asked still laughing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Cora looked up. "You're right," She said suddenly. "I know you are. But I can't go bcak to Carlsle, now now..." She whispered. "ot when there's still a chance he'll be forced to leave. I can't..."
~!!~
Raven laughed. "You'll have to find that out yourself," She teased. But she did have secrets; secrets that even Sable didn't know. And they weren't good ones, either.
~!!~
Sable looked away for a few moments, until his face was mostly back to its normal color.
~!!~
Laurinda shook her head. "No," She said quietly. "No, I don't." She smiled at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Blake sat down on her bed. "Cora. I love you. I can't stand seeing you like this." He said.

~!!~
Aden smiled. "Are you challengening me?" He teased back.

~!!~
Jade's face was still bright red. She didn't know why she asked that.

~!!~
Lance nodded, and sat back down, he leaned back in his chair, and rested his bare feet on the bed.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm

"I love you, too," Cora said quietly. Now it was obvious something was wrong; she normally never would have said that, at least not to his face.

She looked at him silently now.
~!!~
Raven smirked. "Perhaps," She said, taking a step to the side.
~!!~
Sable sighed.
~!!~
Laurinda looked at him for a moment before laying back. She didn't close her eyes, however.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:14 pm

"Sure." Walter said.

~!!~
Blake moved closer to her, and place a hand on her forehead. "Do you feel okay?" He asked, teaseingly.

~!!~
Aden stood up. "Well." He said. "I will not lose."

~!!~
Lance leaned his head back, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: