Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

The big city. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Adrian glared at Abby. "Why did you cut my head off anywy?!", he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Abby shruged. "It what I do."

Roan came up behind her, and hit her on the back of the head.

She fell forward. When she stood back up she was no longer a little girl, she looked her rightful age.
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Penny moved away from her when she saw that she wasn't a little kid anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Abby stood up. At this age she was taller then Roan. "Why you -" She didn't finsh her treat.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Ashlyn's eyes widened when she saw Mason. No...no, this was not happening. He wasn't here. He couldn't be.

But he was.

In a moment she had her gun pointed at him instead, her hands shaking. "Stay...stay back!" She threatened, but her shaking voice lost its effect. "You...ghost!"

Before she knew it, she had pulled the trigger.
~!~!~
Laurinda looked at the restaurant, then at her clothes, which were still dirty and old and bloodstained. She then shook her head.

"No," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Penny stood next to Adrian now who was still on the ground.

Adrian looked at Abby. "you're not a little kid?", he asked thinking something had happened tohis head before it was put back on.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:04 pm

"Blake!" Lance called.

Blake appered in the backseat. "What- hey thats my shrit!" Blake suddenly said when he looked at the girl. "You got blood on it!"

~!!~
"No, little bart." She said.

~!!~
The bullet went right through him. He was a little freaked out. "Not a ghost, an angel." He said.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Her eyes widned as the bullet went right through him. Immediatly it was cocked and ready to fire and back at her head.

"It's not real...I'm imagning it," She whispered to herself, taking deep breathes, her eyes closed. She put more pressure on the trigger, wanting it to just end. In a few moments it would fire.
~!~!~
Laurinda just shrugged at the mention of his shirt.

"At least it's my blood," she said, with a strange smile. "Or is it?"
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Penny was silent and just looked at Abby.

Adrian got up and started to walk away. "I'm not getting my head cut off anymore!", he said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Blake frowned and handed her his jacket, to hide the blood.

"Put that on and go inside with the stupid rich boy." He command and disappered.

~!!~
Mason grew mad. "Is this how you deal with things!?" He yelled, his anger bulit up, and suddenly the gun flew out of her hands.

~!!~
Abby laguhed.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Laurinda frowned, and found herself putting on the jacket and getting out of the car. She was still confused about how he could disappear like that. She had always believed in the supernatural, but she believed it was just a really good magic trick or something of the sort.
~!~!~!~
Ashlyn's eyes widened as the gun flew out of her hands. Ether was frowning.

"You're...you're not real!" She shouted at him, tears in her eyes. She tried to grab for the gun again.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Mason grabed her wrist. "I am, and I'm just as confused by this as you are." He made her look at him. "Don't I seem real to you?"

~!!~
Lance stepped out of the car, and walked toward the resturant.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Ashlyn shook her head.

"I...I don't know," She said quietly. But his touch felt real. But...but how...

"Stupid angel," Ether muttered, and suddnely it all made sense to her.
~!~!~!~
Laurinda followed, very unwillingly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:37 pm

"This is what you get for being sarcastic." Lance said. "And annoying."

"Everthing you are!" Blake said appering next to him. "Try to stay out of trouble please." He said and disappered again.

~!!~
Mason looked sad. "I'm sorry I did hthis to you. I should have lefted long go, but I didn't, this is my fault. I knew I was dieing, but it didn't matter. I started taking my medaction again a couple weeks ago, but it did no go, it's not your fault.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Laurida snickered at what he said. Then she looked at Lance, straightening up. She didn't believe a word he said; she believed everyone had alterior motives, and that everyone lied.

"Then I hope you know, I have horrid manners," She said simply.
~!~!~!~
Ashlyn shook her head. Was he telling the truth?

"But why...why are you here?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 pm

"You too, so does Blake and his girlfriend, and I have to live with them, I think I'll be find. Plus I don't have the best manners etier."

~!!~
"They told me I had to be your gurdain." Mason said softly.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:49 pm

"And what are you going to do with me after this?" Laurinda demanded. "You can't force me to do anything." but she knew he could; his strange redheaded friend seemed to be able to. It scared her, though she'd never admit it.
~~~
Ashlyn stared at him for a few more moments, before shrugging.

"I'm sorry...I...shot you," she said quietly. She wanted to run forward, wrap her arms around him, and hug him, but she held herself back. SHe wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 pm

"let you go." Lance said, finding a table.

~!!~
Mason smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 pm

----1 Week Later----

Ashlyn was still trying to get used to Mason being back. She hadn't even touched him once, afraid that it would make him disappear. She was growing less depressed, but she still felt highly guilty. She still wondered if this wasn't all just part of her imagination, something she made up to keep herself alive.

She was sitting on her bed right now, trying to watch TV, but her mind wasn't focusing on the program in the least. She kept glancing around her room, as if searching for something. Ether was back to her normal self, but very upset at Mason for ruining her 'fun', as she called it.

Ashlyn had hardly said two words to Mason since that night, almsot fully convinced that he wasn't real. She refused to believe it. She refused to hope and then be crusehd once again.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Laurinda had spent the past week as normal, sleeping wherever she could, eating when she could.

That night with Lance, she felt...strange. She really always believed people had alterior motives, yet he really had just let her go. He had even given her money, which she tried to refuse, believing he'd want something in return, but he'd slipped it in her pocket when she wasn't looking.

She was happy to have the money, however. She hadn't used it to buy a jacket, since she had never given Blake his back. She was using it for food, and so far, she was doing...okay. But it would run out soon, and she knew that.

Right now she was sitting in an alleyway, eating a sandwich, though slower than usual because for once she knew it wouldn't be her last. She still had her money. It felt nice, knowing that her next meal for sure would not be her last.

She stood up when she finished her sandwich and walked down the street, ignoring the looks she got.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Ava had spent the last week with Nick.

She couldn't find a way to get away, and it was killing her. That is, it would if she wasn't already dead.

He had taken her far, far away. She didn't even know where she was anymore. Right now, they were both sitting in a park. Nick was still acting so...angry with her. Good. She hated him. She had never hated anyone before, but now she could truly say that she hated this man who was sitting next to her. She coudn't stand to even look at him, much less be this close to him. And it didn't help that every time she moved away, he would just move closer.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breathe. She was going to try and run again. Each time she did, he caught her, and once he even hit her. It surprised her; now she seemed to be more of a hostage than someone he claimed to 'love'. She couldn't understand what he was after, or what he was thinking. She wasn't sure she wanted to.

She stood and turned and ran before he could even blink. Her powers were fading; she could feel it, and she didn't know why. she had a feeling he was borrowing them. She closed her eyes and tried to disappear, but couldn't. Soon, he had grabbed her arm and twisted it, causing her to cry out in pain. He looked at her, but she could see nothing in his eyes. Nothing at all.

And that scared her even more.
~!~!~!~!~!~
Hymn was in the underworld (where else?) and was sitting in Chris' old cave. She ran her fingers over the drawings on the wall, her face impassive. She was remembering all the time she had spent in here when he was younger, and she had helped look over him. It still felt strange, to think that she had fallen in love with that same little boy. But it made her feel good, too.

She didn't know where he was, and hoped he wouldn't catch her in here. She was feeling guilty about him lately. He didn't deserve the fate he had gotten. Maybe, if she had been a better person back then, she could have helped him out of it. But she was a fallen, how could she be a good person? But he was changing her more and more every day, and she was changing herself. She wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing anymore.
~!~!~!~!~!~
Lenora was worried about Dust. And Jade. And Sable. And Raven.

She felt so stupid and useless. She couldn't do a thing for any of them. She had tried to find Sable, but hadn't seen him anywhere. And she was worried the most about Jade. She couldn't imagine what it must be like to go through what she was going through, losing her memory. And then Dust, her brother and the man she loved, was worried about her, too. Even when he wouldn't say it or show it, she knew. She just knew. And she wanted more than anything else in the world to be able to do something for any of them, yet she couldn't.

And on top of all that, her dad had been showing his face more and more often this past week. He always tried to talk to her, and she always pushed him away. She knew that he had tried to come back after he left and died then, but the fact was that he had left. The fact that he had tried to come back didn't change that. She had spent almost her entire life hating him and wishing him dead, which on one hand did make her feel guilty since he evidently had died, but still. Was she wrong for feeling this way? She wasn't even sure anymore.

She sat down on the couch, looking at the pendant around her neck. She was worried about James, too. She was wondering how Alice was, and was determined to make him go visit her before she got out, weather he liked it or not.
~!~!~!~!~!~
Sable had spent most of his time the past week in the park or in heaven, but mostly in the park. Raven had gone to heaven and told him Jade was there, so now he was avoiding it if he could.

He was heartbroken, and that much was obvious to Raven. She felt horrible; she had been so happy to see her brother again that she had been so mean to Jade, blaming her for something that wasn't even her fault. Besides, she had made her brother happy. And she had always been pestering him to get a girlfriend during life, but he had been so busy with her. Yet another thing for her to feel guilty about. She had always told him that she didn't need him to look over her so much, but in truth, she had loved it. It made her feel good, yet she had been selfish.

Sable rocked back and forth on the swing, Raven on the one next to him. It reminded her of all the times they had fled to the park when their parents fought. Speaking of their parents, Raven was finally getting over her mother's death. Sable didn't seem to understand why it had upset her so much, but Raven had always loved her parents deep down, even if she didn't show it or even if she shouldn't. She was healing, though, and now she had Sable to worry about.

She wanted to find a way to help Jade. She remembered what Sable had told her; Roan, that creepy guy in heaven, had helped last time Jade was in trouble. Maybe he could help this time.

She stood up with this in mind, and Sable didn't even look up. She sighed, and was soon walking around in heaven, searching for Roan. She spotted him and walked towards him, a determined glint in her eyes.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Elliot was in the dark caverns, in Jake's cave where she spent most of her time. She was in a somewhat better mood than usual, since Tyler now believed that she did in fact love him. She had a strange feeling, though. She somtimes got it when someone she had kissed before to change their emotions was having troubles or had changed somehow, as if her power had worn off. She had been able to fix things like that before by finding whoever it was who was making her feel this way, but it was hard to find just who. It was sort of like a...radar. She would follow the feeling and find them. She had never told anyone about this, for fear of them thinking her a freak. Not that it mattered much anymore.

She sat up straight against the wall, flinching as her wings were rustled. They still hurt, so bad. She had learned how to deal with the pain more lately, but it still hurt just as much as it had that first day.

She still hated Jake, so much. She was just glad she hadn't had to see her old charge lately here. It was big enough that she could avoid him if she wanted to.

She wanted to leave this cavern, but was still sort of scared of all of those here. She wasn't an angel anymore, but that didn't mean they wouldn't still hurt her or 'eat' her, as Jake had so kindly put it before.

She hated that man. He enjoyed what he did, and it made her sick. But she still remembered what he had told her that day on the beach, and it had made her think. And at times, he seemed....different. His double sided personality blew her mind. Jake was strange, to be sure, but she still hated him.

And then there was Andrew.

Every time she saw him, she thought of Ellie. Ellie, who had been like a little sister to her. Ellie, whom she had loved so much. Ellie, who was probably a demon now even though she didn't deserve it, because Andrew had convinced her to give up her life by telling her that she had abandoned her. Ellie had died thinking that she hated him. It hurt more than hre death itself.

And Andrew would still not leave her alone. It was horrible, and she still didn't understand him.
~!~!~!~!~
Andrew was in his cavern. He was still harrassing Elliot. He found her...interesting, and she hated him, which only made him want to see her more. Though he sometimes still thought about Lee, he was over her. He missed her at times, and he was capable of human emotion, even though Elliot didn't seem to think so.
~!~!~!~!~
Lee was in heaven, sitting under the crow tree. Thinking of Andrew.

Oh, how she missed him at times! She felt so bad about what had happened in her life with him, and sometimes found herself wondering how things could have gone differently if she had gone with him, or found a way to stop him. Or had at least not told him to go away. She loved him, still did. And it broke her heart each day she was away from him.

She knew he was over him, and she knew it. But she couldn't help but still love him.
~!~!~!~!~
Cora had spent all her time this pat week reading, watching television, going to work, and thinking. Mostly thinking. About Carlisle, and the upcoming judgement.

She didn't now why she was worrying; surely he would be judged worthy. There was no reason that he wouldn't. Also, lately she had been thinking about what had happened the night they got married, and how embarrased she had gotten. It made her feel stupid, and more and more often she had been thinking about that. It was dumb of her, and she tried to forget about it.

She was just so worried about him as it was. The judgement had to go okay. It just had to.

She turned the page in her book, laying on the bed in another one of her normal dresses. It was around noon, and a Saturday. She was reading, but none of the words stuck in her mind. Her mind was far, far away.
~!~!~!~!~
Brianna had spent the past week wishing she could see James.

Ever since her father had exploded on her that one day, she had been unable to go see him. Ivy wasn't helping, either. She was constantly making her feel worse.

Right now, she was laying on her bed, watching TV, but Ivy was touching her arm again, sending her thoughts about James that made her feel even worse.

Ivy had spent the past week, against her better judgement, thinking about Josh.

She hated herself for this. That man was creepy, annoying, and disturbing. But she couldn't stop thinking about him. Things had been so simple for her before, yet now....not so much.

And she had killed his sister! She had used him to kill his sister. Taken over his body since she was his demon, and used him to kill her, then kill himself. She killed him and his siter, and yet he had fallen in 'love' with her, as he had said.

It didn't make sense, but then again, more and more things weren't making sense to her lately. Why couldn't the past just stay the past?
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Carlisle had since finished Macbeth and had moved on to Romeo and Juliet. He enjoyed reading Shakespeare since it was closer to the time he was born rather then modern stuff. He walked up the stairs, humming as usual when he read. He entered their bedroom and without a thought he continued humming as he set his book down and laid on the bed close to Cora.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Cora looked up slightly when she heard the sound of humming. A small smile formed on her lips when she saw Carlisle, and when she saw what he was reading. She loved Romeo and Juliet; it was one of her favorite stories. It was a tragic love story, though, and right now she needed anything but that.

She herself wasn't even sure what she was reading anymore; a book she had found on the shelf. She wasn't even focusing on it, however.

She felt him lay down close to her, and smiled slightly at him again, looking at him out of the corner of her eye. Her smile was replaced by a frown, however, and it was obvious to anyone who looked that something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Carlisle turned on his side to look at her and propped his head up on his arm, his humming stopped and his smiled disappeared when he saw her. "What's wrong?" he asked, his brow creasing as worry swept across his face.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Cora shook her head, forcing a smile at him.

"Nothing's wrong," She said quietly, though it was obvious she was lying. She bit her lip, then sighed. "It's just---" she paused. "I keep thinking about the Judgemetn," She whispered, her voice cracking with tears. She hated herself right now; she needed to be strong, if not for herself then for him, but she couldn't. She was too worried, too scared. And even though he told her that he would still be hers if he did turn into a demon again, she knew it wasn't true. It would change him. She remembered him before he was a human again, and shivered. He was different then; that was not the man she loved. The man she loved was looking back at her with worry written on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Carlisle looked at her sadly and set a hand on her cheek. "Hey, it's okay." he said soothingly, "Don't cry."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Cora shook her head.

"I'm not crying," She protested, but as soon as the words left her mouth, a tear slipped down her cheek, followed by another one. Her pale blue eyes looked at him helplessly, and a moment later she had her face buried in the pillow, her shoulders shaking wtih sobs. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to enjoy what time she had left with him, but everytime that thought came to her it only made her sadder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: