Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

The big city. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am

Penny fell back as well, she looked at Abby.

George stopped running when he saw Penny and Abby on the ground. "Sorry, my sister doesn't pay attention to where she running,", he said picking Penny off the ground.

Penny glared at him and bit his hand making him let go of her. She brushed off her shirt. "I do to pay attention, I just didn't see her!", she told him.

Adrian offered to help Abby up while Penny argued with George.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 am

Carlisle smiled set an arm gently around her. "I love you." he mumbled before he closed his eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 am

Abby glared at his hand. "Don't touch me!" She yelled. Mumableing something unchild like, and unlady like.

She stood up. "If you were wacthing, you would of have seen me!" She spat at Penny.

She frowned, she was actting alot like her older self.

Suddenly she smiled. "But it's fine!" She chriped, happily, 12 again.
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
BNS

BNS

Location : I don't really know... it's dark and I hear voices and tehy don't sound happy

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 am

Penny looked at Abby. "Well I'm Sorry! I didn't run into you on purpose!", she snapped back, then looked at her curiously when she was suddenly happy.

Adrian didn't say anythign when she yelled at him and just stood next to George again not really likeing her.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:47 am

"I'm Abaella, but my brother, Roan, nicknamed me Abby!" She chriped. "It's a pleasure to meet you! But don't tell that mean old goddess I'm here. I'm a lone demon, I work for Jake, he sometimes treats me like I'm a mutt." The barked slightly.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 am

"I'm Penny", she said, "And these are my brothers, George and Adrian." she added pointed at them when she said their names.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 am

She looked at them. "Very nice to meet you!" She said spinning around. "Oh so very nice!"

She stopped spining. Her face became sullen. "Roan!" She called.

Her eyesight was better, and she saw her brother just down the hall.

"Crap! I was hopeing to avoid her today!" He said to himself, but loud enough for them to hear.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:57 am

George and Adrian turned when they heard Someone and looked at Roan.

Penny was still watching Abby.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:59 am

"Little brother! Play with me!" She called. "Please Little brother."

Roan groaned. "Stop it! I won't listen to a runt!"

"A runt!" Abby yelled.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Penny looked at Adrian when he called Abby a runt. She looked at Abby again. "I'll play with you", she said, "I want to get away from my brothers anyway." she mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Abby smiled. "Okay!" She chriped.

Roan rolled his eyes. "Stupid girl is to old play childish games." He mumabled.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Penny smiled a little too. "What do you want to play?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Roan disappered.

Abby looked thoughtful. "A game." She said, she been hanging around Jake, and the goddess to long.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Penny rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. "I know a game we can play", she said and tagged Abby and ran off away from George and Adrian. She didn't really like this came but she just wanted to get away from her brothers they were annoying her. "TAG!", she called from over her shoulder as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Abby quick pulled her long teal hair up. "What fun." She mumabled, and ran after Penny. She was much faster then the little girl, and quickly caught up.
Back to top Go down
BNS

BNS

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Penny looked back again and saw that she had caught up with her already. She started to run as fast as she could which wasn't really fast.

-------

https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=131
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Role Play :: The main role play-
Jump to: