Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big city.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Marlys looked confused. "Carlisle?" She asked after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm

"Yeah, there's more to it than her just being human. She also met someone, his name is Carlisle. He was a demon who went soft, he was turned into a human as well." Rose told her, she wasn't really sure how to break it to someone that their daughter was now human and with an ex demon so she spoke softly. "Then again as a knight you don't get to choose whether or not to kill people." she mumbled that part.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:20 pm

"Oh." She said softly. "He doesn't hurt her does he?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm

"No, Carlisle isn't that way. He loves your daughter very much, almost sickeningly so." Rose chuckled at herself slightly before continuing "Plus, I'm pretty sure if Carlisle dared to hurt Cora, not that he would, Blake would pretty much kill him. Blake isn't Carlisle's biggest fan."
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Marlys chuckled slightly. "Very well." She said, "But surely there was something else you came to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm

"Oh yes! I'm sorry!" Rose said as she pulled out an invitation to the wedding. "They are getting married and Cora asked that I find you and invite you." she told her quickly as she handed over the invitations. "They day is sorta rushed due to sensitive issues but it doesn't seem close enough for them." she couldn't help but laugh at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Marlys eyes frew wide. "Married?" She said alittle shocked. She smiled. "If he makes her truly happy, then I geuss it is perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:36 pm

"They are very happy. I'd know if that changed." Rose told her, her power was like an immediate warning to any change in their relationship status. "Will you come?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Ivy sat up slowly, rubbing her head. She hated Aline. She sat over by the window in the dark, watching Brianna's sleeping form silently.
~~~~
"What's that supposed to mean??" Ashlyn demanded, glaring at him slightly through the darkness. Ether laughed her light, childish laugh.
~~~~
Andrea was in heaven as well. She was sitting in one of the many gardens underneath a tall tree, an apple in her hand, but untouched.
~~~~
Ava still wasn't moving.

In her mind, she was scared. Back to being the frightened girl in the corner.

Suddenly, the scene changed. She was back at the Marriwind Circus!

Her eyes grew wide as she stood up, and started walking towards where she saw the Panther. Noah! She wondered how he had been.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 pm

"Why wouldn't I?" Marlys asked. "She is my child after all."

~~
Aline looked down at Brianna. Thinking about Josh.

~~
Mason let out a low laguh. "Maybe nothing, maybe everything."

~~
Panther lifted his head, when he heard footsteps comeing woward him.

~~
Blake sighed, and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Ivy smirked. She may have only been able to read Brianna's mind, but she could tell from the look on her face who she was thinking about.

"I'm still glad I used him," She said simply.
~~~~
Ashlyn continued to glare at him.

"Unless you want to go back out onto the streets, I suggest you shut up," She snarled. She stared back up at the ceiling, letting out a small, low sigh.
~~~~~~~
Ava smiled slightly and waved at him.

"Hey, Noah," She said, stopping once she was next to the cage.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 pm

"Just thought I would ask. I was also asked in invite Mr. Redbird, I thought you should know." Rose told her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Marlys didn't know if she sould be happy or sad. "Oh." She looked down at the invition. "I will be happy to see my whole family agin." She said softly.

~~
Mason was grinning, his back to her, but he said nothing more.

~~
The tigers all lifted thier heads and looked at Ava. Panther suddenly stood up, a boy again, a small frown on his face.

~~
Aline was about to say something when strong arms wrapped around Ivy.

"Are you truely?' Josh's voice came.

((Sorry, I thought this would be a good moment to bring hi in.))
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Rose looked around "If you'll excuse me I also have to find Carlisle's parents. I'll see you at the wedding." she said before walking off, she was heading towards a garden.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Ivy frowned when someone wrapped their arms around her. She glared at the ground, pulling his arms off of her and turning to face him.

"Hello, Josh," She said simply. "Though I could have gone longer without seeing you again."
~~~~~~~
Ava looked kind of nervous and uncomfortable.

"Uhm....how....are you doing?" She asked, smiling slightly, her hands behind her back once more.
~~~~~
Ashlyn turned on her side to face the wall. She lifted her sleeve and looked at her many scars, all the way up her arm to the new one, which was bandaged and stitched up. She frowned.
~~~~~
Andrea was looking down at the apple, as if it held some sort of great, hidden interest to her.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Rose saw Andrea and hoped she could help her "I'm sorry to disrupt you but is there an angel here who is related to a demon by the of Carlisle?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Josh smiled down at the the little redhead. He didn't even notice Aline. "Hello Ivy." He greeted. "I missed you."

Aline's eye twiched. "She made you kill me! And you missed her!?" She yelled, invisde to Brianna.

~~
Noah looked at the tigers. "I am fine." He said waveing his hand, and the tigers came to him. "You?" His voice was dull.

~~
Mason soon fall asleep.

~~
Marlys looked at the invyion. She would go.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Ivy was enjoying how much this was bugging Aline, though she didn't like Josh much.

She smirked as she listened to her yell.
~~~~~~
"I'm fine," Ava said quietly, a lie. She smiled slightly at him.
~~~~~
Ashlyn was asleep soon after. Ether stood next to her bed, and began sending her nightmares. Ashlyn didn't seem to be bothered by them, however. She had grown so used to them.
~~~~~
Andrea looked up, and when Rose spoke she frowned, setting the apple down.

"Yes, that would be me," She said, standing up. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Rose sensed her unhappiness "Your son, by a series of events, is now human. He met someone and they are getting married. He would like you to be there." She didn't really want to spend much more time doing his than she had to now. She produced an invitation and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Josh frowned. "Hello Aline." He said dully, not that he wasn't happy to see her.

He looked back at Ivy, and took her small hand and kissed it lightly.

Aline's eye twiched again. That was so wrong! Ivy only looked to be 15. And She was geussing he died about the age of 29.

~~
Felix sighed, and touched Ashlyn's arm. Even through she was use to them he pushed them away.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:16 pm

"What have you been up to?" Ava asked quietly, looking at him with a small smile on her features.
~~~~~
Ivy rolled her eyes and pulled her hand back quickly, wiping it on her dress. She stuck her tongue out at Aline before glancing back at Josh.
~~~~~
"Must you ruin my fun?" Ether asked. "If you don't stop, I'll tell her what you really are."

Ashlyn was asleep now.
~~~~~
Andrea had a deep frown set on her face as she took the invitation.

She was mumbling something under her breathe about Carlisle.

"What kind of woman would marry him......" Was the only part that could be made out. Then she looked at Rose.

"I'd like to meet them first, but I suppose I don't have much of a choice, now do I?" She asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 pm

"Nothing much, it is really boreing here." Noah said, petting a tiger.

~~
Aline glared at both of them.

Josh frowned. "Love?"

Aline nearly fainted.

~~
"But would she believe you? I don't seem very angel like." Felix said.
Back to top Go down
Jonasoo1

Jonasoo1

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 pm

"You could come and see them if you wished to." Rose told her. "And there is no obligation for you. He is your son, we just thought you would want to see him get married." she was holding back all signs of anger towards this women. Carlisle was her annoying older brother figure and couldn't figure out the strained relationship he could have with his parent's until Andrea muttered that under her breath.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:26 pm

As much as she was annoying this, Ivy sighed and looked at Josh. She glared at him.

"I'm not your 'love'," She snapped.
~~~~~
"Didn't you say something about not being able to leave before?" Ava asked, looking at the tiger somewhat nervously. "Why is that, do you know?"
~~~~~~
Ether sighed, and looked at Ashlyn.

"Perhaps not," She said.
~~~~
Andrea seemed oblivious to her anger, even if she had shown it.

"Yes, yes," She said, looking down at the invitation. "I take it you're inviting Isaac as well?" She asked, finally looking up at her, frowning again.
Back to top Go down
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Josh smiled at the litt;e red head. "Not yet, but one day." He said disappering.

"Are still glad you used him?" Aline snapped. "If you never went near him that wouldn't have happened."

~~
Felix smiled. "Then you can do nothing about it."

~~
Noah shruged. "No I don't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big city.   The big city. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big city.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next