Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cricus Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

Cricus Life. Empty
PostSubject: Cricus Life.   Cricus Life. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 am

• Iris- 5
  • Noah- 4
  • Kain- 3
  • Keal- 2

"OH! How cute!" The lady in the werid looking outfit said, well geuss everything outside of the cricus looked strange to my four-year-old eyes. She pinched my cheek. I didn't like but I just stood there and took it. That's when my blonde older sister came in, holding the hand of our munat little sister. I swore up and down Keal was some kind of freak. But we all?

Suddenly the attion was taken away from me to my highly talented, and oddly colored sister, Iris. Her hair was blonde when are family all had black hair, her eyes brown while our eyes were blue or green. I wacthed as the woman walked over to my sisters, her eyes on Iris.

"OH! How beautiful!" Said said, refering to Iris. "Are you sure she isn't a ------" She then said a word that would get soap put in y mouth if I said.

"What would make you think that?" My dad asked. "My wife is 100% faithful." He didn't sound happy.

"It's her hair, her eyes, they are unlike the rest of your family's" She said. I was utterly confused, she called me sister a nasty word just because she was diffrent. What was that I felt? I don't know, but I believed for first time in my ever-short life I was angry at someone, well besides my at sister.

"She has my great-grandmorthers looks." My dad said simply.

"Strange." The woman said.

The thing that made me I don't under stand is why my sister just stood there with a small smile on her face.

~~

I had my back truned to my brother, we had to share a bed. I was about to fall in to a light slummber when he said something.

"Why did you let that woman call you that?" He asked softly.

At first I didn't understand what he was talking about. After a moment I relized he was talking about the woman from this morning. "Because I'm not like you." I spat.

"It didn't make you mad?" He asked.

Yes!! It made me mad, beyond mad! How dare she call me that!! "No." I said simply. He wasan annoing boy, who normaly kept to himself. Or did I mistake that with just being inorged? It didn't matter to me. I was the oldest, I was pretty, I was tanleted, I was the circus' prize. To me, and my five-year-old ways, he was nothing! What was that so wrong? Plus, he hated me.

He said something else. I didn't hear him, I was now asleep.

~~

"I love you." I whispbered to my sister that night, the first time I ever said that, and the last time for years to come. I don't know if she heard me. A few moments later I, too, was asleep.

~~

"He is useless tanletless boy!!" My father yelled. I was hideing listening to my parnets "talk" about me.

"He's our son!" My mother yelled back. Why were they even talking about me?

"He is no use to this circus!" My father was loseing his temper, (the temper he gave to Iris.). I cried silently.

Yeah thats just what every four-year-old wants to hear his father say: thats he useless.

It took a moment till my mom anwsered. He voice was calm. "Is that true?" She asked. "He's a handsome boy. We could always marry him off to a daughter of another circus when he is older." She said, my father looked thoughtful. I didn't know what she meant.

"That's an idea." He said.

I ran, I didn't know what my mother meant, but I knew it wasn't good, and daddy agreed to it. I ran to my hideing place: the animal pins. In a way my mother gave me the prefect name. (Or was it my father who named me?) Noah. I loved animals. I believe they were the only thing that could make me happy when I was younger. I was always a sad child. And now that I think about it I think my parnets were blind. Why couldn't see my early talnets? The early signs that I would be something great? Something great with an aweful end.

~~

I was in the backroom when the yelling started. I was so small I didn't understand that mommy and daddy were mad. And I didn't understand what they meant by marry Noah off. And I really didn't care. I didn't want to know what they were talking about, I found a new toy: Mama's old violin. I never seen one before, I thought it was amazing. I held it in my small three-year-old hands, I almost droped it, more then once. Okay I will admit, I almost droped it more the twice, maybe even more then three times. That wouldn't have been good, would it have been?

Mama walked in after their fight. "Kain!" She cried. "What are you doing!?" She looked both happy and worried. She kneel down next to me and took the violin. "Do you want hear some pretty music?" She asked, and started playing. Thats when I first fell in love with music.

"I want to learn!" I cried, my eyes wide.

"When you are alittle older." She said putting the violin away.

I couldn't wait! I started listening to more music then.

Cricus Life. 039--shoegal_iconsCricus Life. UntitledCricus Life. Alltheworldsastage
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

Cricus Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricus Life.   Cricus Life. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 pm

• Iris- 6
  • Noah- 5
  • Kain- 4
  • Keal- 3

I was about four when I was given my aweful nickname: Angel. Isn't that a girl's name? I'm not really sure how I earned that name, but I do know that I never lost it. Matter of fact I was called Angel more then Kain. And there's the Ironic factor in there. Who knew the boy called Angel would be the only one out of nine to become one? Maybe I sould close my mouth about that, at least for now.

To touch on another topic; living in the circus isn't always fun. Believe me. Everyone has to help, no matter how old. Well I geuss unless we could't walk we couldn't help. They had me and Keal running around with little things. And just because they are small things doesn't mean it doesn't hurt at the end of the day. Things build up. I can honsetly say both me and Keal slept through out the night. Iris and Noah was a diffrent story. Noah had aweful nightmares dureing his 5th year of life. He would wake Iris in the middle of the night. I know this because she would complain the next morning.

She would always try to talk mom into letting her have her own bed. Mother would say no, not right now, later when you are older.

Gah! I digressed!! I geuss I'm just no good at story telling.

Cricus Life. 039--shoegal_iconsCricus Life. UntitledCricus Life. Alltheworldsastage
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net

Cricus Life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of fate. :: Character backgrounds-
Jump to: