Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Zat***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

Jade Zat*** Empty
PostSubject: Jade Zat***   Jade Zat*** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 pm

The goddess laguhed. She had Hymn & Dawn holding Dust down. She had given him art of his soul back.

"Just wacth." She said as he tried to fight back.

The goddess had a gaint mirror brought into her ball room. In the mirror was the image of a sleeping girl with long black hair, laying down in bed.

Finger ran through her hair. She opened her blue eyes and sat up glareing at her husband, who she hated.

He went to kiss her, she pulled back, anger in her eyes. She knocked his hand away which was resting on her hip. This happen a few more time before he slaped Jade across the face.

Dust tried to pull away again. "Why he do THAT?!" He yelled, agney that his sister was being treated that way.

"Shut up, Dust." Clara said.

Her husband grabed Jade roughly by both shoulders, and was about to kiss her roughly full on the lips, when there was a sound down stairs. He droped her on the bed and walked down shairs. After a few moments Jade got out of the bed. She was wearing a red silk night gown.

Then a loader noise came form below, and her husband sream of pain.

She walked down the shairs to find bodies everywere.

"Kill all who seen this." A man said as a maid was killed. He loojked up in time to see Jade running back upthe shairs.

"Get her!" He said standing up and running after Jade.

Jade ran in her room slaming the door closed. She ran to the window which her husband had opened earlier.

The man kicked the door open as Jade jumped out. She landed hard on her ankle. She inored the pain and ran. Ran for her life.

Her husband liked swords. He had two hanging on their bedroom wall. The kill grabed one and also jumped out of the window.

Jade ran into the woods. Her nightgown getting ripped by the branches. They also cut her face and arms, but she didn't slow down, and she couldn't call for help.

She triped over a large stone, breaking her already sparined ankle.

The man grabed her by the hair, and yanked so hard chunks came out here and there. Tears of pain fell down her face.

The man put the edge of the blade to her neck.

"Any last words." He didn't know she couldn't speck. When she said nothing he quockly sliced off her head.

The image disappered.

Dust was no longer fighting, instead he was crying.

Clara smiled and took the memory away from him and Dawn. While the goddess took back his soul.
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

Jade Zat*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Zat***   Jade Zat*** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 pm

'Am I crazy?" Jade asked herself as she wacthed the boy and the little girl climb on the bus. She had seen him a few times before. She found him -- she didn't know. She herself didn't understand it. She was a cupid, she played macth maker and heart breaker millions of time. So souldn't she understand love inside and out? Why did she, a heavenly being fall in love with a human?! Why did she even love Him?

She shock her head and followed them on the bus. She knew their names. Sable and Raven. She could sesne his love for his sister. One of the purest ever she had ever seen. She was in awe of it, or was it of him. She shock her head again, trying to clear her mind. 'I must be crazy!'

She got off when they got off, she felt like a stalker. She been stalked once, alittle while after Dawn and Dust disappered. She didn't like it, and the guy was sucm. 'Oh, great. I'm scum now. But why am I doing this? I didn't like the feeling of this, why would he?' SHe asked herself. Once more she shock her head, wanting her mind void of thoughts.

She wacthed as they entered the apartment, and sighed. 'Can angels go crazy?' She asked

~~~
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net

Jade Zat***
Page 1 of 1